The operating hours at the Joint Testing and Vaccination Centres (JTVCs) and Children’s Vaccination Centres (CVCs) on Saturdays will be extended to 7pm until end-February 2023.
2. The Ministry of Health (MOH) had earlier announced the extension of operating hours at the JTVCs and CVCs from 9am-1pm to 9am-7pm on Saturdays until end-December 2022. As we continue to observe a strong demand for vaccination amongst the population, the extended operating hours for Saturdays at the JTVCs and CVCs will continue until end-February 2023.
3. Persons aged 50 and above can walk into a JTVC to receive their vaccinations without appointments. They are reminded that the less crowded hours are from Mondays to Thursdays before 6.30pm, and on Saturdays after 2pm. For a smoother experience, walk-ins should be avoided during peak periods of Friday (full day) and Saturday morning. Persons aged 12 to 49 years will be invited via SMS when they become eligible to receive the vaccination, and should use the personalised booking link in the SMS to book an appointment.
4. We encourage everyone to take advantage of the extended operating hours at the vaccination sites to receive their vaccinations as soon as they are eligible. Please refer to Annex A for the operating hours of the JTVCs and CVCs. Individuals may visit https://gowhere.gov.sg/vaccine to locate the nearest vaccination location.
Novavax/Nuvaxovid vaccine available only at selected PHPCs
5. Currently the Novavax/Nuvaxovid COVID-19 vaccine is available at selected Public Health Preparedness Clinics (PHPCs) and Jurong and Yishun Polyclinics. From 25 December 2022, the Novavax/Nuvaxovid vaccine will only be available at selected PHPCs. The last day for persons to receive the vaccine at Jurong and Yishun Polyclinics is 24 December 2022.
6. The existing PHPCs that are offering the Novavax/Nuvaxovid vaccine will continue to do so. Please refer to Annex B for the list of PHPCs offering the Novavax/Nuvaxovid vaccine. Eligible individuals who wish to receive the vaccine may make an appointment at these participating PHPCs.
7. From 3 January 2023, Jurong Polyclinic will offer the bivalent Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty vaccine for individuals aged 12 and above, while Yishun Polyclinic will offer the Moderna/Spikevax vaccine for children aged 6 months to 4 years old.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH