1. We have made good progress in our national COVID-19 vaccination programme thus far. As of 14 July 2021, we have administered around 6.5 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine. Around 4 million individuals have received at least the first dose of the vaccine, of whom about 2.4 million have completed the full vaccination regimen.
Updates of Vaccination Records for Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents or Long-Term Pass Holders Vaccinated Overseas
2. As vaccinations grow in availability worldwide, there are also many Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, and Long-Term Pass Holders who have returned from overseas with vaccinations done abroad and would like their vaccination records updated in Singapore.
3. From 14 July 2021, such individuals who have received COVID-19 vaccinations overseas with COVID-19 vaccines authorised by the Heath Sciences Authority under the Pandemic Special Access Route (PSAR) or listed on the World Health Organization’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) can have their vaccination records updated in the National Immunisation Registry when they return to Singapore. To do so, they should have documentation to show proof of their overseas vaccination and a positive serology test result in Singapore. The positive serology test provides an additional means to validate the vaccination status of an individual by detecting that antibodies have been mounted against the virus.
4. To update their vaccination records in Singapore, individuals canvisit a private healthcare provider onboard this initiative with their overseas COVID-19 vaccination documentation. Upon positive serology test result, the individual’s vaccination records will subsequently be reflected on HealthHub after a few days. For Singapore residents who received their COVID-19 vaccination in Singapore, serology testing is not required.
Keeping our Community Safe
5. Vaccination remains a key enabler in our fight against COVID-19 and its ability to help Singapore re-open safely can only be felt when we can collectively achieve a high level of population coverage for vaccination. We encourage those who still have not done so, to register their interest via vaccine.gov.sg and book their vaccinations and get vaccinated.
15 JULY 2021
 PSAR approved vaccines are Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty and Moderna vaccines
 Details on the providers can be found at: https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination/faqs/faqs—post-vaccination-matters